Clinical Research (CR) Overview
The medical industry brings a lucrative careers for life science graduates with bright future growth. It mainly deals with the clinical trial regulations, Good Clinical Practice guidelines, study designs and research methodology involved in bringing a potential drug from the laboratory to the market.
The study basically check the efficiency of a drug.
India is becoming a major hub for clinical trials since 1999 due to increase in population and diseases, hence this course holds more importance and future. This is a responsible job which prepares the aspirants of the graduate Course with thoroughness, integrity, innovation, analytical thinking. Candidates should also be knowledgeable & have updates information about the techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases and deformities.
How to Enroll for Clinical Research ?
There are many organizations in India responsible train the candidates for pharmaceutical industry to increase the employability options and create awareness of the medical field. Fusion Technology Solutions is one of the Best Institute for clinical research & Pharmacovigilance training with guaranteed placements. The course consists in depth study of the safety and effectiveness of medications, equipment, and diagnostic products, prior to release in the market which are meant for human use.
In order to pursue the course, the candidates needs to be graduated in any life science stream with physics and chemistry as compulsory subject with any one of the Biology/Biotechnology. In addition candidates will also have to appear in Personal Interview.
Pharmaceutical Industry is full of employment opportunities, although the industry needs skilled professionals to cater the demand of the industry.
Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance Course of Fusion Technology Solutions caters to molds both fresher as well as experienced candidates to become exceptional professionals in the arena of CR and healthcare. Graduates of this program may secure lucrative jobs in reputed healthcare organizations as:
- Programmer CR
- CR Associate
- Project Manager- CR
- CR Investigator
- Study Coordinator
- PV coordinator
- PV Associate
- Data Manager / Biostatistician
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Clinical Trials Auditor
- Clinical Project Manager
- CR Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Drug Safety Associate
- Medical Writer etc.
The candidates are also having various career options depending upon his area of interest and type of CR. One can apply in the follow fields:
- CRO(Contract Research Organizations)
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Medical Device Companies
- PRO (Patient Recruitment Organizations)
- Clinical data management
- Medical writing
- Central lab
- Regulatory affairs
- Logistics and courier services
- Research sites
- Auditing of clinical trials
- Government Agencies
After successful completion of Clinical Research training candidates are able to
- Apply knowledge of clinical study design/protocol for efficient clinical data management
- Understand the regulatory perspectives on CR related activities.
- Conduct standardized database/procedure testing, data validation, SAE reconciliation and medical coding.
- Graduates will adapt diverse working environment and participate actively and take leadership in inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary health care communities.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibilities in CR practice.
- Understand and analyze the impact of CR practice in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Effectively represent the topics through oral, written, computing and graphical means.
- Understand evolving regulatory processes, standards and practices of ICH GCP in the conduct of different therapeutic trials
Graduates will possess critical acumen for continuously updating their knowledge through self-study or higher education.